Katy Rice Harvest Festival
October 14 - 15, 2017
Registration is Now Open for the
2017 Katy Rice Harvest Festival Vendor Booths
The annual Katy Rice Harvest Festival is two big days of excitement and family fun with two stages of continuous live entertainment, craft and food booths, and more.
Free Parking and Shuttle service to and from Katy Mills plus no extra charge for the concerts makes the Katy Rice Harvest Festival the perfect family outing! The Church of Christ at 5th Street and East Avenue has also graciously offered our Festival guests the opportunity to park in the Church parking lot. Please do not park in the Church parking lot before 11:30 AM on Sunday.
- $10.00 Adults
- Children 10 and under are free
- Seniors (Age 62+), Military, Law Enforcement, and EMS personnel with proper identification are admitted free
- Tickets may be purchased online through October 12, 2017
- Tickets may be purchased over the phone or on-line with a credit card.
- Tickets may be picked up at the Chamber office through October 12th or they will be available at Gate 2 October 14 and 15, 2017.
- No credit cards accepted at the Festival
Festival Location Map
Saturday, October 14, 2017 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday, October 15, 2017 Noon to 6:00 PM
Historic Downtown Katy
Katy, Texas - just 28 miles west of Houston
Avenues B and C, 2nd and 3rd Streets
For additional information, call 281-391-5289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Voted by the Community as the Best Annual Community Event
Named One of Houston Area's Top Ten Festivals
Join us on