Katy Rice Harvest Festival
October 12 - 13, 2013
The annual Katy Rice Harvest Festival is two big days of excitement and family fun with two stages of continuous live entertainment, craft and food booths, carnival and more.
Free Parking and Shuttle service plus no extra charge for the concerts makes the Katy Rice Harvest Festival the perfect family outing!
- $8.00 Adults
- Children 10 and under are free
- Seniors, Military, Law Enforcement, and EMS personnel with proper identification are admitted free
- One day - All you can Ride - Per person
- Good at both Carnival and Kiddie Kingdom
- Friday, Oct. 11th 6 PM - 11 PM $15 (No advanced ticket sales)
- Saturday, Oct. 12th 10 AM - Close $20 per day
- Sunday, Oct. 13th Noon - Close $20 per day
- Individual ride tickets available for purchase anytime during the carnival
- Tickets may be purchased online through October 10, 2013
- Tickets may be purchased over the phone or on-line with a credit card.
- Tickets may be purchased at Amegy Bank, 919 Ave C in Historic Downtown Katy September 24 through October 10. CASH ONLY at the Amegy Bank
- Tickets may be picked up at the Chamber office September 24 - October 10 or they will be available at Gate 2 October 12 - 13.
- No credit cards accepted at the Festival
Shuttle Parking Location Map
Festival Location Map
Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:00 AM to Midnight
Sunday, October 13, 2013 Noon to 6:00 PM
Historic Downtown Katy
Katy, Texas - just 28 miles west of Houston
Avenues B and C, 2nd and 3rd Streets
For additional information, call 281-391-5289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Voted by the Community as the Best Annual Community Event
Named One of Houston Area's Top Ten Festivals
2013 Rice Harvest Festival Vendor Booths are Sold Out.
If you would like to be added to the 2013 vendor waiting list, please email email@example.com your contact information and items you would like to have in your vendor booth.
Join us on